Our expertise on sinkholes and karst can be applied to a very wide range of projects; from residential insurance investigations to regional GIS-based sinkhole risk studies.
We specialize in geophysical testing for residential sinkhole insurance claims, but for this type of work typically only provide services to engineering firms hired by an insurance company.
We do provide second opinions, peer reviews, and field testing when working for neutral evaluators or for homeowners through their attorney.
Our exploration services can be applied to:
- Residential and commercial insurance claims
- Expert witness consulting
- Second opinions and reviews of sinkhole opinions
- Large or small land development projects
- Pre-construction geological hazard mapping
- Forensic studies of post-construction settlement
- Studies of karst and its role in hydrogeological systems
Who to contact:
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.